First Nonprofit Surpasses $1.25 Million in Awards
$1.25 Million Awarded to Grant Applicants
First Nonprofit Foundation recently reached a major milestone in our history with grant awards surpassing $1.25 million. We’re excited to see FNF funds driving so many worthwhile projects throughout the country.
Current Grant Cycle Recipients
Funds from this most recent round of grants will support:
- One of the nation’s only camps for young adults (aged 18-35) with physical disabilities.
- A program that helps food-insecure families eat well and manage their food budgets.
- A therapeutic riding center.
- Boys and Girls Club programs.
- An organization for young nonprofit leaders
- A publisher that focuses on nonprofit management and social work.
- Many other programs that change people’s lives.
This last round of grants fulfilled First Nonprofit Foundation’s funding target for 2014, so our grant cycle is currently closed for the balance of the year.
Committed To Funding The Future
“We have a board of directors that is very committed to giving money to worthy projects,” said First Nonprofit President and CEO Joe Geiger. “There are many more organizations doing great things that we would like to support, but we’re committed to taking a disciplined approach to funding to ensure that we can achieve our long-term giving goals.”
Grant Cycle To Re-Open Soon
As soon as our application submission period reopens, we’ll post a notice here on our site. Meanwhile, we’re very gratified to see the more than $1 million in funds we’ve granted to date going to work to change lives all across the country.
Become A Grant Applicant
If you are interested in learning more about our 2015 grant opportunities, become a grant candidate to learn more.